get it!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I caused darling to be sad..It's all my fault..I'm a bad eggy..I promise darling I'll be good..I dun wan to c her sad again..I cried..coz it hurts..it hurts be see the both of us unhappy..It's me and my stupid temper..tactless..Time to change for the better..I dun wanna hurt someone whom I love the most and I just wan the both of us to be happy..Darling, I know u've been feeling down too..I'm here..like I've said since donkey years ago..I'll be with you, no matter what hap..This still stands and it will always stand..I promise promise k? I love u so much u know? We'll be stronger after this rite? Ure really a baobei to me and I'll never wanna c u sad again..I love u sooooooo much...my tight schedule will be over really soon..And I'll give u alll my time after tt k? *hugs hugs..snuggle snuggle..
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home