This is baby here...Baby is sad...Whole day dun have darling with me...Guess I'm becoming more & more & more attached to darling..it's ok..I know darling went out with mama..I love it when she spends time with her family..I know they miss her alot since tt she's staying at my place almost everyday..she miss them too i guess..Kor kor is sick...hope he'll get well soon..hehe..i like it when he craps with me..oh ya..finally he's getting himself the PSB...it has been a loooong loooong time...He told me he'll probably getting it mid or end of this month..Wow!! Game game! Hehe....I went to school today..math test was stupid..basically, i smoked my way thru and i dun even rem or understand what did i write on the answer script..handed in my assignment..it's my very first math lesson plan..hope it goes well..didnt feel much pressure for this assignment..but saw my classmates getting a bit stressed out...*dun understand...hmmm...i think G&D assignment is the worse in NIE so far...but then again! After going thru AT's assignment...NIE assignments are NOTHING! really...my poly classmates will know what i'm talking about...I miss John...really miss him..he's soooo sweet...He sent me 2 smses...with only this msg: I Miss you & Miss you.. dunoe y..these few days ..mood swing e...cry baby..maybe i'm just attracting attention la...from who? darling lor...hehe..*proud proud...who cares..darling loves me and gives in to me..hehe...u guys reading this muz b damn jealous tt i have a darling who loves me dearly and sayang me to the extreme...=P I I cant wait for exam to be over...woohoo..thn i'll have alllll the time in the world with baby..and i'm so looking forward to April..hehe...1 YEAR le!!!!! Ok;...shall continue my nonsense another time...oh oh!! Wait! Darling and I went to IKEA and we bought a lot a lot of things..hehe..gona change our bedroom...woooo...byebye!! I want a new bedroom for us! I love baby!!!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home