get it!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

BUT There's a person who's very very happY! It's darling...coz she finally has me with her in the afternoon...dun have much time with her these few days..coaching, tuition and more tuition..what to do? We are working towards our goal, esp when the stupid cab fares are going up soooo much! They might as well put the starting are at $5.00 and tt's it! They need to earn a living too..but then again..ok, never mind..I'm contridicting myself...think abt it again, perhaps it's just one of the many reasons tt prompt me to get a car..When can i have my own car? Hmm...soon i hope..And oh ya, darling and I learnt a new tip. To buy a car, we can only spend 30% of our salary. If not, we are very likely to face financial difficulty in the future. Which also means, we have to work very very hard....

everything's going well for both of us..family, career, love..all and all..everything seems perfect and are moving on the right track..Patience is the keyword for us now...

I love my CT..He's really a very nice man. If all my colleagues are like him, BEST!!There's this particular man in the school tt I dun like. He's very noisy and like to crack lame jokes. Typical.

Tired. Rest. Keep darling company. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home