Baby is sick..
Baby is sick..started with a bad sore throat..then cough cough..blocked nose..darling is busy..no time for baby.. I also miss those time that we can go out n jus hv fun..dun have to worry abt other things..but now, she has her lesson plans to think abt..I have my assignments..sigh..I'm sad too..when can we go out and relax again? Soon?
Baby dun b angry with me k..I whined and throw tantrums coz I'm feeling sad tt I dun have time with u..I wan to hv more time with u! HumPh! Weekend we go out k? U know what? Every day, I'll go sch early to catch up with my work..so tt I can have more time with u in the evening..and weekends..I love u lots lots u know..
Darling, darling. We shall go out soon k? I wanna bring u to somewhere! Hehe..dun tell u...=PppPpPp
*Hugs..*Muacks..*snuggle snuggle ;)
Baby dun b angry with me k..I whined and throw tantrums coz I'm feeling sad tt I dun have time with u..I wan to hv more time with u! HumPh! Weekend we go out k? U know what? Every day, I'll go sch early to catch up with my work..so tt I can have more time with u in the evening..and weekends..I love u lots lots u know..
Darling, darling. We shall go out soon k? I wanna bring u to somewhere! Hehe..dun tell u...=PppPpPp
*Hugs..*Muacks..*snuggle snuggle ;)

<< Home