So fortunate!
On wednesday, I was having netball in school. I thought tt the lesson would end at 7.30pm. Instead, my classmates told me that it was supposed to end at 8pm! OMG! I was so sad. I wanted to go home so much to keep darling company! Hmm..guess what? When I reached home, darling has prepared a wonderful dinner for me! Yum yUm! My favourite pasta with sausages + vegetables!
Felt so loved and fortunate. Immediately after my shower, I could just sit down and take my delicious dinner. =D But, darling was so sad after all the cooking..Sometimes, we really wonder how mama can take it. She stood for the whole day and could still prepare dinner for 2 hours! This is madness...the power of love!
My assignments are more or less cleared. Left with 3 tests..this means that i can have more time with darling..really looking forward to nov and dec holidays..Shall plan with darling for the next holiday too! Wahah!! This is life man! Darling, all I can say is a Big Thank You and I Love You! You really brightens up my day and make it evenmore meaningful and sweet. =)
Felt so loved and fortunate. Immediately after my shower, I could just sit down and take my delicious dinner. =D But, darling was so sad after all the cooking..Sometimes, we really wonder how mama can take it. She stood for the whole day and could still prepare dinner for 2 hours! This is madness...the power of love!
My assignments are more or less cleared. Left with 3 tests..this means that i can have more time with darling..really looking forward to nov and dec holidays..Shall plan with darling for the next holiday too! Wahah!! This is life man! Darling, all I can say is a Big Thank You and I Love You! You really brightens up my day and make it evenmore meaningful and sweet. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home