New Year, New Beginning, New Challenges
Today is the first day of sch for darling..I wonder how is it like for her to be a form teacher for the frist time..Wonder if her babies will bully her..Hopefully darling can get thru the PPT in Mar and move to to NIE successfully.
I'm going to complete my NIE studies soon and will be posted out. Wondering where will be my final posting..though I still wish tt I could go there..Well, perhaps 3 years later..
Really wish tt this new year will be a better one for the both of us..Better health, better luck, better financial status too! hehe..lots of things on my mind to be carried out this year..juz too lazy to list it out..hehe..lazy bum!
Looking forward to Apr! Coz it's our special day! Time flies..really fast..Thinking back to when we first started..hmmm..
Now that I think of it, there's sth to look forward to every month! Shall discuss it with darling first..hehe..tt's quite a good beginning for us..
Last but not least..I love my eggy darling!! *Muacks!
Today is the first day of sch for darling..I wonder how is it like for her to be a form teacher for the frist time..Wonder if her babies will bully her..Hopefully darling can get thru the PPT in Mar and move to to NIE successfully.
I'm going to complete my NIE studies soon and will be posted out. Wondering where will be my final posting..though I still wish tt I could go there..Well, perhaps 3 years later..
Really wish tt this new year will be a better one for the both of us..Better health, better luck, better financial status too! hehe..lots of things on my mind to be carried out this year..juz too lazy to list it out..hehe..lazy bum!
Looking forward to Apr! Coz it's our special day! Time flies..really fast..Thinking back to when we first started..hmmm..
Now that I think of it, there's sth to look forward to every month! Shall discuss it with darling first..hehe..tt's quite a good beginning for us..
Last but not least..I love my eggy darling!! *Muacks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home