get it!

Monday, August 28, 2006

In school now. Sent darling to sch and came early to do my work. Hmmm...cant wait for holidays to come and we can go for a short break..Need to rejuvenate ourselves..Missing u so much now..Darling, sorry for being so unreasonable and not understanding..Somehow u woke me up again with ur words..Give me some time to adjust to our busy schedules..I'm sure i'll work it out with u..I really love u alot alot u knw..Sometimes, I also think that I'm asking for too much..I did reflect and think abt it..I know ure very tired nowadays..I'll do what I can to make u feel better and I'll do it happily k. Dun worry..I really know what u mean..it's time i grow up from it and be independant too..Our lifestyles are constantly changing and I need to make the necessary adjustments so that both of us will feel comfortable and happy. I promise I'll be better k? Loving u with all my heart..*hugs hugs..*muacks muacks..
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home