Darling and my netball girls...
Both div didnt make it to the 2nd round. Was putting quite a bit of hope on the juniors..They deserved the 2nd round..They fought hard and gave their best..Perhaps lady luck wasnt smiling at them..My heart hurts so much to see the disappointment and sadness in them..I wanted to hug every single one of them so much..I love all my girls..I dun coach them for the sake of money..Coaching the girls definitely means much more than tt..Money is not everything..Money cant buy me the time I have with them..Money cant buy me the amount of happiness they gave me..Money is really nothing in this case..Deep down my heart, I really wish tt my girls will learn and grow stronger..They are really my darlings..Be strong, All of you are champions!
I miss darling..cant wait for holidays to come so tt we can spend more time together..Today I got very upset when darling had to go home..I miss darling..i really love darling's company and darling's attention..I feel very fortunate and loved when darling hugs and showers me with all her love..I love you sooooooooo much baby..Looking forward to V-dae and Anni..hmmm...
Sprained my ankle..really upset..Feel so sad whenever I see my swollen and bruised ankle..Hope tt it'll recover soon..Sigh..
I miss darling..cant wait for holidays to come so tt we can spend more time together..Today I got very upset when darling had to go home..I miss darling..i really love darling's company and darling's attention..I feel very fortunate and loved when darling hugs and showers me with all her love..I love you sooooooooo much baby..Looking forward to V-dae and Anni..hmmm...
Sprained my ankle..really upset..Feel so sad whenever I see my swollen and bruised ankle..Hope tt it'll recover soon..Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home