get it!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's back to huant

What i fear most have returned to haunt.
For once, i am seriously thinking of how dangerous this is and can be.
I have never been so uptight about it as i am now.
Because i know the dangers of its persistence.

It all started With the dinner. Cream- based pasta.
I had a bad feeling before ordering but the stubborn me decided to just have it
The meal was great. Fine company with lots of laughter.

It all started when I was nearing home.My body was shutting down and i felt really uncomfortable.
The next scene was all too familiar to me- i rushed out of the car to puke.

And that's not the end- i puke lunch today too.
Perhaps i am lactose intolerant. Perhaps me body has grown weaker.

Don't get me wrong, i am not bulimic. I realized that there is always a trigger to my puking. Most of the time, it's cream based products. Or the super greasy.

So for these few days, i guess I'll be a little edgy..

I hate feeling sick. Just lucky that it's not happening at the start of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home