get it!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Darling darling..in sch now..darling juz had her 1 week break..and I'm gona have mine soon! Yeah...miss darling's company..miss those time where we juz roam around freely without any worries...now, we have to think of lesson plans, assignments, tests etc...well...i guess human beings are never satisfied..before tt, we were hoping tt we'll have some stuff to keep us occupied..now, we are wishing to get rid of those stuff...How ironic can we get?! Cant wait to have our own car...but having the 4wheels means alot of sacrifices too...no more expensive meals and crazy shopping..then again, Darling, I pormise u i'll work hard and save more money..so tt we still can carry on with the kind of lifestyle tt ure used to k...i dun wan u to 'suffer' becoz of our 'little baby'..looking forward to it! Love u so much darling..*muacks muacks..I love u deep deep!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home