get it!

Friday, February 16, 2007

EXcited, Nervous, Delighted!

Ok...Ok...Ok...darling and I r really excited..Cant believe tt we are really getting one!

Ermm...got it yest afternoon..waiting for approval though..has been a day...still cant get over the 'shock'..

Darling..I'm so so excited! I really cant describe the feeling in me! I bet ure feeling the same!Hehe...

Darling and I have been really busy..

I'm busy with my assignments (which I have procastinated)..my mum (lucikly she's discharged)..new year (got to help my mum to buy lots of stuff)..and my own pigsty (which I have not cleaned up yet)..

Darling is busy with her sch...sch...sch...sch...sch...bascially it's just her sch...I know she's very tired after a day of work..Hoevwer, I guess she's loving her job..her children simply light up her life with lots of innocence and happiness..

Looking forward to the march holidays where we can both get a break and spend some time alone..phews..it's coming soon yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home