School has been a mad rush. Assignments and reflections to rush. Projects to go crazy about.
Needless to say, there was still fun and laughter with darling juliet around.
School holds a different meaning without you around.
Thanks for keeping me sane by going insane with me. =)
i love the way things are now, but i guess i need more assurance in life. i dunno what is actually pulling me back to accept him back into my life again. I know he loves me, and i think he knows I love him too. Perhaps it's me feeling guilty for leaving him the way I did. I know that he has never left me all this while, i was the one that ignored his existance and retended to carry on leading my selfish life. I miss feeling that closeness we felt in the past. I will never forget how that felt like and i badly want it back. I know that he can give me the comfort need.
i love you.
Needless to say, there was still fun and laughter with darling juliet around.
School holds a different meaning without you around.
Thanks for keeping me sane by going insane with me. =)
i love the way things are now, but i guess i need more assurance in life. i dunno what is actually pulling me back to accept him back into my life again. I know he loves me, and i think he knows I love him too. Perhaps it's me feeling guilty for leaving him the way I did. I know that he has never left me all this while, i was the one that ignored his existance and retended to carry on leading my selfish life. I miss feeling that closeness we felt in the past. I will never forget how that felt like and i badly want it back. I know that he can give me the comfort need.
i love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home