It been a while since I stayed at home and relax and it feels great.
I love taking in the smell of newly washed clothes hanging in the kitchen.
I love looking at my mom's and sister's belongings on the table.
I love opening the fridge, looking at it's content, even if i didn't need anything.
I love having my brother beside me, watching TV.
Above everything, I love the unspoken care given to me.
Suntanning tomorrow if everything goes on well. =) Which means sufficient sunlight and no rain.
I figured out that since it rained today, Mr Sun should have the mood to come out tomorrow.. haa..
I love taking in the smell of newly washed clothes hanging in the kitchen.
I love looking at my mom's and sister's belongings on the table.
I love opening the fridge, looking at it's content, even if i didn't need anything.
I love having my brother beside me, watching TV.
Above everything, I love the unspoken care given to me.
Suntanning tomorrow if everything goes on well. =) Which means sufficient sunlight and no rain.
I figured out that since it rained today, Mr Sun should have the mood to come out tomorrow.. haa..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home