it's someone special day today! =)
Woke up at 6 in the morning today to do some marketing. It was an experience. Started by strolling down the streets to the market. Children with their grumpy zombi-like faces trottled on with their bags. Mothers, grandparents and maids accompany the lucky ones to the gate. the even luckier got there in cars. Something that i never dreamt of having when i was younger.
Two things
1. Children are indeed lucky these days
2. I miss being able to be there for them. Greeting me with their lovely innocent smiles
The market was quieter than I expected it to be. I guess I would be wrong if i were to be there an hour earlier. Vendors were still setting up the stalls, getting ready for another day of battle. It's amusing to see stalls selling similar goods side by side, staring at the other's customers as if bearing a gruge with the latter. human instinct.
Within 20 mintues, i spend more than 20 bucks. Goodness, now i know how my mum spend 200 on just food each time she does her marketing. well, looking on the brighter side, i did buy the freshest salmon I have seen- it was bright orange with a tinge of red! ( ok, XH's gonna brag baout her salmon in aust) I did buy the freshest prawns, over 25 of them for 3 bucks and I did get the freshest chicken i have eaten in a long long while- You see, frozen chicken, the one we get from food stall is a far cry to the tender fresh chicken i got!=)
And all that made me happy.
Lunched with xun hui, pearly, jane and little Mya. I love the way she pronounce her name. She's such a doll. It heartwarming to see Jane hanging out with her. made me think of Suzanna and how she would act around my friends. Suzanna holds a really special place in my heart and seeing her go so far has affected me so much. i ry not to protray my helplessness as i know she;ll get really upset to see me that way. But i'm still very worried for the girl. Cant wait to fly there to hold her in my arms again.
And i hate seeing jane. Because she reminds me of janet and i miss her so much. i realized i dun have many friends i can confide in and net has kinda been there to listen to my rubbish.
Ah... enough.. i just want everyone to be around me.
Dinner was great! all my efforts paid off. Actually i think it's cos the food was fresh.
She loved the presents and that's the most important.
Woke up at 6 in the morning today to do some marketing. It was an experience. Started by strolling down the streets to the market. Children with their grumpy zombi-like faces trottled on with their bags. Mothers, grandparents and maids accompany the lucky ones to the gate. the even luckier got there in cars. Something that i never dreamt of having when i was younger.
Two things
1. Children are indeed lucky these days
2. I miss being able to be there for them. Greeting me with their lovely innocent smiles
The market was quieter than I expected it to be. I guess I would be wrong if i were to be there an hour earlier. Vendors were still setting up the stalls, getting ready for another day of battle. It's amusing to see stalls selling similar goods side by side, staring at the other's customers as if bearing a gruge with the latter. human instinct.
Within 20 mintues, i spend more than 20 bucks. Goodness, now i know how my mum spend 200 on just food each time she does her marketing. well, looking on the brighter side, i did buy the freshest salmon I have seen- it was bright orange with a tinge of red! ( ok, XH's gonna brag baout her salmon in aust) I did buy the freshest prawns, over 25 of them for 3 bucks and I did get the freshest chicken i have eaten in a long long while- You see, frozen chicken, the one we get from food stall is a far cry to the tender fresh chicken i got!=)
And all that made me happy.
Lunched with xun hui, pearly, jane and little Mya. I love the way she pronounce her name. She's such a doll. It heartwarming to see Jane hanging out with her. made me think of Suzanna and how she would act around my friends. Suzanna holds a really special place in my heart and seeing her go so far has affected me so much. i ry not to protray my helplessness as i know she;ll get really upset to see me that way. But i'm still very worried for the girl. Cant wait to fly there to hold her in my arms again.
And i hate seeing jane. Because she reminds me of janet and i miss her so much. i realized i dun have many friends i can confide in and net has kinda been there to listen to my rubbish.
Ah... enough.. i just want everyone to be around me.
Dinner was great! all my efforts paid off. Actually i think it's cos the food was fresh.
She loved the presents and that's the most important.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home