get it!

Sunday, November 04, 2007




Another happy ice cream day =)
Though most of the day I was all stressed up with cramping Grammar into my head.
Can't concentrate on getting the adverbs and adjectives in their correct order.

Gosh! My body's shutting down. The past on month was spent on trying to perfect my other projects. Char, you need to learn that not everything can be perfect. It's really quite bad this time. I can feel that my body's fighting to stay awake so that I can work. It feels as though i'm in a daze most of the time, with incoherent thoughts and moments where i would phrase out.

It was a happy day though. Happy cause I got to spend quality time with my mom and I still got to see love. We were like two little kids in the creamery. Taking our time to carefully select the flavor and the toppings to go along. Getting all fascinated seeing our ice cream get prepared. Settling down and savoring our masterpiece the same way- by wiggling from side to side every time we mouthed it. Ice cream has never tasted as sweet as it did.

Feels good to let out the child in me.
Feels even better to have you to do it with =)

Highlight of the day,
i found baby bear sitting on love's lap as i settled down on my seat in the car.
The feeling of seeing baby bear's smile once again is simply priceless.
Love the way your cuddle baby bear as if it was a real baby =)
Makes my heart sing. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home