get it!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Botak Jones with my two darlings was great!

Net and i started taking really cranky picture while waiting for xh. I'm so sure the tables around us were sharing grins with each other, thinking how idiotic the two of us were.
It was fun though. Reminded of my STC days where Chel and I did the craziest things, not bortheres by the passerbys even when we were in our convent blue. it is still like that whenever we meet up and it's a really goood feeling.. The feeling of familiarization.
That felt good =)

the food there was great!
The lamb chop i had was delicious!!! Xh has prime ribeye that looked as if it was just put over the grill for 3 seconds on each sides! Wasn't super bloody but it looked really uncooked. Tasted good though. Especially when its at a coffee shop.. haa... Net had their grilled cajun chicken that taste deliciously barbequed! I miss our little BBQ sessions dearest.. Can we do it again?

Went over to coffee club after that. And i'm glad we went. my darlings let me order my chocolate fondue! hee.. it's good to be the youngest! I learnt alot in this coffee session. more that i have bargined for. I learnt that I need to learnt to take more responsibility in keeping my friends and that words alone, and sometimes actions are not enough. I learnt that my heart has to be there too.
i have learnt that i need to grow up and start making decisions myself. And not linger between answers and get all confused with myself.
Most importantly, i learnt that i am very fortunate to have two darlings that will always be there with me. Two darlings that i can talk to freely and depend on. it's not easy to find people that one can talk to comfortably without having to worry about motive. ife is complicated enough at times, i just want to retreat to the comfort of them.

Really sorry about the Mac/borders incident. i had never thought of confusing you or anything. Just wanted you to be okay.
Got pretty messed up after the talk at Mac and it wasnt till yesterday that i realzed that i wasnt the only one affected by it. its heartening to know that i actually mean so much to you. And i know that it's not easy for you to start trusting me again.
it was my words that ruin everything. It is silly me who didnt watch what i say.
i dunnno how to feel about everything but i do genuinely care for you.
At that moment, and till now, I still feel a tinge of unjustification cause of all that i did for you.
But at times, it;s not waht you do, but the way you do it that mattered most.

Without you Janet, there wil not be me and xh hanging out. i'm really very grateful to have you.

Just cant wait for our rainbow condo. =)

Salmon the next time we have dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home