Welcome back

Hello world.
It has been 4 months since my birthday.
And yes, life works in such a way that in that span of 4 months, much has happen.
Reflecting on these 4 months, I realized the need for us to stay guarded. To build walls as mention by a dear friend.
Because if we do not, there is so much that we are not aware that may literally crash our within.
Having said that, I also realized the power of opening up to the ones you feel safe with. They are, afterall, all that I have in a mind manipulative world. Deep down in me, I know that they are always there for shelter.
Welcome back Janet! Though there seems to be this wall between me and you that i find hard to point a finger on, i still really miss the days that we had together. And i truly still love and care. I guess I was, and still is, afraid of you. Experiences that you went through spurred you to grow. Grow up into a fiercely independent individual. Dont't get me wrong, i'm all for that growth. It's just that perhaps, the change seems too drastic for me. And in a flash, I find it hard to keep up. Because, heart to heart, i have not grown to be how you are, though I know that a time like this will come. Soon. Time to time, I still somehow wished that I could have my dear old J back. Somehow, it is me that create the wall between us, with all the complications. But deep down inside me, I still really love you. And i know the need to earn back my place to be a friend.
Take care dear.
On a happier note,
I WILL BE FLYING TO PERTH AND NOT SMELLING SINGAPORE FOR A MONTH!!!
=DDD
More on that the next time i post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home