get it!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Proudest moment thus far

One of my proudest achievement thus far- The completion of all 10 ( No it’s 11- My supervisor had to come down thrice) formal observation.
Why an achievement? Because for this practicum, I know that for every one of the 11, I gave it my best shot- preparing resources on a scale I never done before, envisioning the flow of the lesson and fine tuning.
And you were always there. To help me preparing the materials I needed, to help me carry out the activities with zeal and excitements like my children would do. And you did it without me asking, with the examinations at the back of your mind.
I would never survive the 11 without you. You held me when I felt like the pieces were crumbling. When I was at my lowest.
And when I finally start to have good lessons, you celebrated with me- just that smile, the smile of absolute happiness. That was it- there is no best way to celebrate.

Like Hui always say, you are amazing. You are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home