She's gone, leaving with us fond memories. She will always be remembered as a brave and strong girl. She fought hard, till her last breath. She left us quietly in the afternoon where everyone else is in school or work. Perhaps she didnt want us to see her leave. So thoughtful of her even till the end.
Almost missed her sending off. Somehow, Ms Chua managed to msg me in time and I rushed down. I was only 3 mins earlier than her. She waited. Thank you so much. Sorry girl, coach didnt have time to get anything for u. But I promise I'll visit u next year, when I'm there to visit grandpa.
You'll be in our memory forever. I'll always remember ur expression when u put in the shot. I'll always remember the times when twisted ur ankle and u didnt tell me. I scolded u and in the end, it was the rest who told me u were injured. I'll remember the lazy u who did not like to jump, simply coz u're taller than the rest. I'll always remember tt u r one who did not talk back everytime I scolded the team.
Yes, you'll be my best shooter forever. The right attitude tt everyone yearns for. Our precious, take care and rest in peace.
Almost missed her sending off. Somehow, Ms Chua managed to msg me in time and I rushed down. I was only 3 mins earlier than her. She waited. Thank you so much. Sorry girl, coach didnt have time to get anything for u. But I promise I'll visit u next year, when I'm there to visit grandpa.
You'll be in our memory forever. I'll always remember ur expression when u put in the shot. I'll always remember the times when twisted ur ankle and u didnt tell me. I scolded u and in the end, it was the rest who told me u were injured. I'll remember the lazy u who did not like to jump, simply coz u're taller than the rest. I'll always remember tt u r one who did not talk back everytime I scolded the team.
Yes, you'll be my best shooter forever. The right attitude tt everyone yearns for. Our precious, take care and rest in peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home