Hui's departure make me feel as if I lost a sister.
Don't get me wrong, i know I'll have her in two months. But it's just that I always had her around even since then.
We have our fights. We have our cold periods.
but you know what, it's like every time i get to the point that i convince myself that you are not worth the effort keeping, i find myself clinging onto you more then ever.
Glen's right, I love you.
Love you for the beautiful person you are.
Didn't realized i actually built up a wall against you. I guess self defense got in the way just when you decided to tear down your wall. In that call, you patiently made me see so many things that never occured to me.
Have a good time there dear friend. Will be waiting patiently to talk to you online. =)
Don't get me wrong, i know I'll have her in two months. But it's just that I always had her around even since then.
We have our fights. We have our cold periods.
but you know what, it's like every time i get to the point that i convince myself that you are not worth the effort keeping, i find myself clinging onto you more then ever.
Glen's right, I love you.
Love you for the beautiful person you are.
Didn't realized i actually built up a wall against you. I guess self defense got in the way just when you decided to tear down your wall. In that call, you patiently made me see so many things that never occured to me.
Have a good time there dear friend. Will be waiting patiently to talk to you online. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home