4th October 2008
This day is definately one of the highlights of the year. Here are three reasons why.
Number One

It has been a long time since i'm able to hang out with you!!! Seeing you beam with confidence brings so much joy to me! Even just for the few hours that I had with you, I felt that i have you back- the nonsensical, easy go lucky, sometimes retarded you. =DDD More, more, more time together!!! hee..
Number Two

I'm sorry Kyler for stealing these photos. But i didnt have a chance to take any =( It was great having to meet up with Janet and Suan.
I have been holding onto this secret wish all that while- to be able to have Janet talking to me. And finally I did!! =DDD
I know that there are things in the past that I shouldn't have done. Your little questions throughout the day touched me- cos i thought i was never going to be able to hang out with you again. Miss you and hope you are doing good. Cant wait to see you again.
I haven really seen Suan for a really long time. But what i do know is that you do really care and that you will be if we need you. I miss listening to your stories and your laughter. it seems a cliche to say i miss you, but hanging out that night made me thought about how much i really do miss you.I love you girl. We'll meet soon ya?
Number three

3. The boys! Oh. My. Gosh. You have never really clubbed, till you clubbed with these guys! They reallly know how to have fun. I have never been happier squeezing with a bunch of people and jumping crazily with the music. More than that, though we dun see each other often- this is down to a once a year thing, you guys make me feel so at ease with your company it's sad to part. November 2nd's the date! =DDD
So that was a lot of fun for the 4th. To trade for that, i stayed up till 6 plus 7 in the morning on the 5th/6th to rush an assignment. It was hell, one of the toughest assignments to date- I never had to spend so much time analyzing MCQ questions!
But if you ask if all that rushing was worth it, the pictures tells all. =D
Number One

It has been a long time since i'm able to hang out with you!!! Seeing you beam with confidence brings so much joy to me! Even just for the few hours that I had with you, I felt that i have you back- the nonsensical, easy go lucky, sometimes retarded you. =DDD More, more, more time together!!! hee..
Number Two

I'm sorry Kyler for stealing these photos. But i didnt have a chance to take any =( It was great having to meet up with Janet and Suan.
I have been holding onto this secret wish all that while- to be able to have Janet talking to me. And finally I did!! =DDD
I know that there are things in the past that I shouldn't have done. Your little questions throughout the day touched me- cos i thought i was never going to be able to hang out with you again. Miss you and hope you are doing good. Cant wait to see you again.
I haven really seen Suan for a really long time. But what i do know is that you do really care and that you will be if we need you. I miss listening to your stories and your laughter. it seems a cliche to say i miss you, but hanging out that night made me thought about how much i really do miss you.I love you girl. We'll meet soon ya?
Number three

3. The boys! Oh. My. Gosh. You have never really clubbed, till you clubbed with these guys! They reallly know how to have fun. I have never been happier squeezing with a bunch of people and jumping crazily with the music. More than that, though we dun see each other often- this is down to a once a year thing, you guys make me feel so at ease with your company it's sad to part. November 2nd's the date! =DDD
So that was a lot of fun for the 4th. To trade for that, i stayed up till 6 plus 7 in the morning on the 5th/6th to rush an assignment. It was hell, one of the toughest assignments to date- I never had to spend so much time analyzing MCQ questions!
But if you ask if all that rushing was worth it, the pictures tells all. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home