Don't exactly know if its right how things are now but it feels really right.
the feeling that I always longed to feel.
There are issues that i think about. But I guess you're teaching me to let go and hang loose. I'm trying love, just that the protective part of me yearn for answers for justification. IT;s funny how you painstaking search for the truth, and at the end of the day, you question the need for the truth.
Nevertheless, it's a good feeling to look forward to you each day i wake.




the feeling that I always longed to feel.
There are issues that i think about. But I guess you're teaching me to let go and hang loose. I'm trying love, just that the protective part of me yearn for answers for justification. IT;s funny how you painstaking search for the truth, and at the end of the day, you question the need for the truth.
Nevertheless, it's a good feeling to look forward to you each day i wake.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home