


It's been a long while since i was able to build up the courage to start taking pictures of myself. My braces has been pushing my upper set of teeth outwards, suddenly I looked like a horse overnight! I was so glad when the dentist took off my "de-facing" upper wire and replace it with a normal one- and I hope this arrangement will continue.
There is so much work in my mind and I dunno where to start. Which makes me feel that i'm in denial- I keep thinking I won't need to hand in my work. haaa...
Am currently hooked on a song. It makes me high every time I listen to it. Been dreaming of seeing it live. I guess it's always good to release stress- or is there any in the first place?
Ok, like this post, my mind is cluttered. I JUST DON'T WISH TO WORK!
On a happier note, My Australia trip will bring me to Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne!!!!
That I can't wait!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home