get it!

Friday, November 30, 2007

The dreaded exams are finally over! It's time for the agonizing wait.
Which means time to catch up on the many things i put on hold.

Time to prepare my tanning oil for a session at Sentosa. =)

Time for the nice long holiday I deserve. My mom frantically told my brother and sister that i'll be flying tomorrow. in return, they bugged me on my departure date which is a month away!!!

Me: Ma, I going HK on the 30th rite? it's 30th dec, not 30th nov!
short pause
Mummy : Go and die a.

crazy mother, think she's been really worried about how her baby's going to take care of herself.

On a lighter note, my mom made us meet up cause she thought i was really gonna leave. So we had korean BBQ and steamboat for dinner. It wasn't fantastic but at least we spend quality time squabbling.
Everyone of you is s special to me. I love the way you love me for who I am. The me who is never at home, the me who leaves everything all around, waiting for my invinsible servants to clear. The high maintenance me.
No one will love me the way you do.

photo of my mom's love.



It's pork curry and it's oh so deeeeeliiiiicious! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home