get it!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's the 8th day of the new year and I'm ready to start writing again.
2008 saw me going to Australia for a month, paying all expense by self. It is a great feeling of self sufficient and the struggle of headache.
I'm glad there was Australia, for one, it guided me to my convictions abut life. I guess, they were there all along, its just that we often only see what we want to see, hear what we want to hear. Pushing away, abandoning our thoughts about what we want and need in life because we only see the now- safe, easy, and most importantly, real.
Australia forced me to come to a decision in life, about where I wanted to go, and how i will go about achieving it.

Enough about Australia, 2009

Been really busy with IVP netball- matches are every other day from this week. It is really an experience to play alongside with players that are really passionate about the game. And I finally got to play!!! hee =DD though it was a short 15 minutes, where I allowed my nerves to get the better of me, i think it was a good first time. Netball seems to be on the top of my list for now! =D

Been watching movies a bit recently with someone special =D ok, there's only two, but that a lot, coming from somebody that hard;y steps into a cinema. Love your company and hopefully we make time to see each other real soon. Speaking of which, I really miss xun hui... I guess I need my weekly meet ups with her, even if it is for training for that 2 hours, and talking to each other for like less than 15 minutes, to show me that there are genuine people in this world. And I wun be seeing your this week again!!! =C I miss the times when you will make trips down to my place, and then to nus or I dun remember where, to study.. haa.... And more so with Suan and Janet around.. those were the days...

I am so gonna get a copy of twilight and its sequels. Though the show wasn't as impressive, the lines used in the film, especially those of Robert Pattinson- oh, he's so cute in that mysterious kind of way, blow me away, and somehow, lingers in my consciousness. Perhaps the film did make an impact on me.

I am going to end my post by thanking you. I know I have been on a crazy schedule, shuffling between different places in a day. Thank you for driving me to these places, as well as accompanying me, even if it means you sit there, at a corner, alone. Thank you for tolerating my nonsense, allowing me to blabber on and on. What we went through taught us much, but we have to keep learning..

Alright, am going to prepare for another day of school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home